Wednesday 19 November 2008

I Can't Say Much But...

Ken has returned from the American Film Market with some very positive news about Kaleidoscope Man. Can't go into to much detail just yet but needless to say it should help the funding to come in. The pilot DVD and brochures seem to be doing the trick!

I have been in touch with Screen West Midlands asking for support to help with a large funding event we're running in Birmingham in January for IFA's, Investors and Producers. There is a mountain of work to do before hand so I'm hoping they can help both physically and possibly financially.

This weekend is the Sci-Fi and Horror Memorabilia show at the Birmingham NEC where I will be selling signed copies of my first feature film, Written in Blood. I'll also be showing the Kaleidoscope Man trailer and asking film fans to give me their opinions on camera. This will be going into a nifty little documentary I'm putting together for the funding event in January - a chance to be on the big screen! If any of you would like to come and be in it, its a great (and very geeky event) and it would be fantastic to meet you.

For more info go to: http://www.memorabilia.co.uk