Tuesday 30 June 2009

Editing STUDS

I've just spent the day with fellow Filmmaker, Simon Bovey, editing his new short film, STUDS. It's a great little film and I'm really enjoying the experience.

We also chatted about how on earth we are going to get our next feature, Final Reel, up and running. Simon's big concern is how to keep the quality up on a micro budget and if I will really have the space to do the story justice. As ever, it comes down to time and money. I'm still optimistic about my fundraising ideas, but won't know for a while if I'm being realistic or not, but my feelings are that if we're having the conversations and people know what we're trying to achieve, they will start to come on board.

I'm going to do a big mail out in a few days time, so we should have some idea soon...