Wednesday 20 August 2008

How I'll Get My Film Funded (Hopefully!)

Well, I'm putting myself in the firing line here by adding a kind of "video diary" of my exploits to my blog. My hope is that you'll get to know me better and when the film finally comes out, you'll want to go and see Kaleidoscope Man because we've come this far together. So here I am, walts and all. Feel free to let me know if you'd prefer NOT to see me up this close and personal...!



Like any professional trying to raise finance for their business, a well developed business plan is the tool needed to convince everyone from the banks to Venture Capitalists that you have a well though out vision of how you intend to turn a profit. Making a movie is no different. I'm sure we'll soon find out if I've done my homework correctly.

I believe I have. Wish me luck!