Saturday 1 November 2008

Kaleidoscope Man Stepping Up a Gear

I'm still busy shooting 2nd Unit on this Charles Dickens Documentary I mentioned in my last entry. I've been shooting on the Panasonic Varicam camera and with the lens we've got this is one heavy beast of a camera and I've found muscles I didn't know I had!! The quality of the images however are truly staggering.

At last there seems to be some movement on the Kaleidoscope Man funding front (no, I don't have the money yet) but today I was contacted by an organization who have offered to help promote our film proposal to their high network individuals. I'll let you know more about this as the news comes in.

The American Film Market takes place this week and Ken (the Producer) is taking the script, trailer & brochure of Kaleidoscope Man over with him. We've been working hard to get all the elements together and he has a large list of contacts to see. More news on this next week.

As I've had a busy few months recently and expect to be editing right up to Christmas, I'm going to try and take some time off in January to really push the business plan and find new investors.

I feel things are picking up again. Here is the trailer in case you haven't seen it.